- Unless otherwise specified, the information contained on “HA Go” is compiled by the HA. Whilst efforts will be made to maintain and improve accuracy, the HA gives no express or implied guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of the information on “HA Go” or information provided through links to third party websites or mobile applications or that the information will be up-to-date.
- The HA shall not be responsible or liable for any information or content uploaded, submitted, stored or added by you on “HA Go” and shall not be obligated to monitor or control such information or your actions.
- Neither the HA nor its service providers give any express or implied guarantee or warranty about the content of the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs. The HA provides the Services “as is”.
- Unless otherwise indicated and except for the video consultation(s) with medical practitioner(s) or healthcare professional(s) of HA via “TeleHealth”, information or services on or provided via “HA Go” is not medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in general or for any particular individual case or patient and should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the HA shall not be liable for any error in or omission from or any misstatement or misrepresentation in the information on “HA Go” and the HA expressly disclaims and excludes any obligation, responsibility or liability of whatever nature for any loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from or in respect of “HA Go”, the Services, any content or service or any compilation, use, misuse or reliance of “HA Go” or the information appearing on it or provided through links to third party websites or mobile applications.
- No warranty is given that “HA Go” or the information on it will be available uninterrupted, secure or free from delay, errors, virus or bugs. Further, the HA excludes any liability of whatever nature for error, failure, interruption or delay in the performance of “HA Go” at any time. You understand and agree that no data transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be secure and the HA expressly disclaims any warranty to that effect.
- “HA Go” is independent from the Electronic Health Record Sharing System of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, as defined under the Electronic Health Record Sharing System Ordinance (Cap. 625) (“eHRSS”). Information on the “HA Go” account will not be automatically shared with the eHRSS, or vice versa.
- By your downloading, accessing and/or using “HA Go”, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer. They may be revised and/or amended from time to time by the HA without prior notice. You will be notified of such revisions and/or amendments upon your next launch of “HA Go”. You must agree to accept the revised and/or amended terms of this Disclaimer in order to continue using “HA Go”.
Next page: Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights