Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in “HA Go” and in the contents thereon including all texts, graphics, videos, audio clips, drawings, diagrams, photographs, compilation of data, layout, and any other materials, belong to the HA absolutely.
- You may, for non-commercial purpose and to a reasonable extent, browse, display, download and print in their original format any material on “HA Go” provided that you acknowledge and give proper attribution to the HA or the source of the material and you do not remove, obscure or alter any copyright or intellectual property notice from any copy of such material. Such use must not be, for instance, for sale or for advertising, offering, promoting or soliciting any business, trade, goods and/or services for benefit, gain, profit or reward. The above permission does not extend to any use of the logo of the HA. The HA reserves all rights that are not expressly granted in this Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights notice and may in its sole discretion withdraw any permission at any time and against any person without prior notice. You should obtain the HA's prior written consent if you want to make use of the aforesaid materials in any way other than that permitted above. Please address such request to the HA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The permission in the paragraph above does not extend to any materials on the linked websites or applications or any contents on “HA Go” where the copyright or intellectual property of which belongs to a third party. You should obtain authorisation or permission to use such contents from the concerned copyright or intellectual property right holders.
- Any use of content from “HA Go” must not suggest, indicate, represent or create confusion (or a likelihood thereof) as to any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of the HA.
- Any use of content, whether literal, graphic or otherwise, from “HA Go” must not be connected with or for the purpose of anything which contains or links to any material which is libellous, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, offensive, discriminatory, pornographic, obscene, or is in any way in breach of the laws of Hong Kong SAR or infringes any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise considered by the HA in its sole discretion to be inappropriate, undesirable or contrary to the HA's policies. For this purpose, the HA may review contents on “HA Go”, and the HA reserves the right to remove or refuse to display such contents.
Previous page: Disclaimer