Recently, scammers impersonating HA Go sent fraudulent phishing SMS messages to the public. The recipients might be tricked into clicking on the embedded malicious hyperlink which directed them to a fraudulent survey website.
- SMS messages sent by HA Go starts with “HA Go”.
- Do not click on hyperlinks embedded in unsolicited SMS messages.
- Do not visit suspicious websites or follow the links provided in those websites.
- Do not input your personal information into unknown websites.
- Remind your relatives and friends to stay vigilant against phishing scams.
- If in doubt, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.